This week I want to invite you to share a few of your favourite things - er - sites. I know the list of favorite things could be never-ending, but I’ve made a list for you to do regarding your favorite homeschool things. BUT by all means you’re welcome to add your other favorite things on the post as well!
I look forward to seeing everyone else's lists. I lost all my bookmarks in a computer crash a few weeks back and am lost without them! Here is the little bit I have of sites I knew by memory and no computer crashing can take away from me!
- Magazines/Carnivals - in print or online: Charlotte Mason homeschooling carnival, The Old Schoolhouse
- Freebie sites - any sites that offer freebies or often have giveaways:Currclick, Homeschool Freebie of the Day
- Mom site - a sites just for moms: The Homeschool Lounge, Cindy Rushton's sites
- Youth/kid - sites geared towards youth/kids or owned by them: Poison Rouge (red fish in English) is a great site for preschool age
- Organizing/crafts - sites that you look to for organizing tips or crafts: Craftsters
- Homemaking/Homesteading: Tammy's Recipes
- Homeschool Method - sites that offer a lot of info on a certain method: Old Fashioned Education