Tuesday, January 1, 2008

One more quick post- cute things they say

Before I go to bed I wanted to post this as I have been meaning to for weeks and don't want to forget anything (I did forget one thing already). Here are a few things the little ones have said to me lately that have really made me smile-

Tim (almost 3) has out of the blue started to learn his colors on his own. We had our Christmas lights set to fade from one color to the next and he was saying each color as it lit up. Here is what he said, "Red, green, blue, orange juice."

Not too long after that he came running into the kitchen all excited about something. "Mom, he runned!" You mean he ran?" I asked. "No, he runned!" Tim insisted.

Today Daniel was operating a little toy car and figured out something on it I was messing with the other day. He came and showed me how he did it and then told me "That's why you need to have kids" (to show you how to do all these complicated things you naive parents can't figure out for yourself).

One of the girls said something to me the other day that was so funny, and I can't remember it for the life of me!

3 comments:

motherofmany said...

;)

Tracy said...

That's great that you are writing these down. How often I forget to do that!

Love the new "orange juice" color!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.