Tiany always seems to be having some sort of party over at Less of Me More of Him. Now she is celebrating her 2 year blogoversary.
She is having a nice giveaway to go along with it as well. She wants us all to share our favorite things and so here is a list of some of mine-
1) Rooibos Chai tea flavored with stevia and a little vanilla rice milk added. I am not a coffee drinker, cannot drink black tea (tannic acid) and cannot have milk (lactose). This is an awesome very low calorie sweet creamy wonderful drink hat really hits the spot.
2) Burt's Bees products- my sister bought me a bottle of shower gel, lotion and a bar of soap and I love it. The soap is honey orange and smells wonderful.
3) I love the smell of jasmine and Bath and Bodyworks makes a great night blooming jasmine fragrance line.
4) A warm rice/flax bag to keep your toes/fingers warm.
5) The smell of lavender as I fall asleep.
6) Little kiddo cuddles
7) Dark chocolate- even though I haven't had chocolate in a long time, drak chocolate is one of my favorite things.
8) a good cheesecake- lactose and all I still eat it.
9) Just about anything edible and Mexican- my second oldest gets this from me.
10) Anne of Green Gables- or any other book written by L. M. Montgomery- when I was a teen I borrowed every book of hers the library had.
I thought this would be harder then it actually was. Go visit Tiany and see what else is being recommended!