After a brief hiatus, BFS has started up again. There is a new host for the assignments as Tamara (the original host) is having issues with computer stuff. Thank you Nancy for taking this over, hopefully I can keep up with the assignments!
This assignment is all about our Bibles and how we use them.
- How old is your Bible? It is 5 1/2 years old
- Why did you chose this Bible? My dh bought it for me as a gift for our 6th wedding anniversary. It is a NASB Study Bible
- Do you highlight/mark passages in your Bible? Yes and also take notes in the margins
- If so, what is your system for marking passages? I highlight, underline, put brackets around, almost anything!
- Do you have notebooks to record things? I start notebooks and journals all the time and never go more then a few months in them
- If so, how many and what do you record? I will record verses I like, thoughts I have on them, prayer needs, Bible study/sermon notes, etc.
- Where is your favorite spot to read your Bible? In bed at the end of the day is really the only time I really manage to do anything
- Are there any special thoughts about your Bible you want to share? Regardless of where we get our Bibles from or what they look like, the important objective to remember is that they are no good to us if we don't USE them. That is something I have not been very good about lately. I can't seem to do anything with consistency