Monday, February 11, 2008

My Timothy James

I am SO late in posting this, I just can't seem to get myself doing much on the computer lately. But since I have started doing this for each of the children I couldn't miss one.

My little Timothy turned 3 a week and a half ago. I wanted to share some pictures and some wonderful things about him. First off I thought I would show you all his baby picture as its not often you see an 11# plus little newborn!


Whoever says there is no difference between boys and girls has never met my bunch. My boys have definitely been more headstrong and stubborn then the girls. That and they started playing with cars at a much younger age (and I mean driving them across the floor not just playing around with them).

I am thankful for:
1) Tim's stubbornness (this will be a good trait later in life, right?)
2) giving him butterfly kisses
3) 'no' and 'uh huh' -his two favorite words
4) his willingness to help in the kitchen
5) he is funny
6) the way he and his brother play together (nicely for the most part)
7) he is competitive
8) he loves to be the one to say grace at meals
9) his hugs
10) his curiosity


No comments: