Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday's Website #6

I am here and still alive. I have been a little lacking for conversation and too busy to type! Here is the website for the week, actually its two. These are fun ones that you can share with your children.
The first site I just found out about. I found it through someone else's blog, although I can't remember who. I read too many of them I guess! Anyway, its a snowflake making program that is really neat. It folds your paper the way a snowflake paper is suppose to be folded and allows you to make the really intricate snowflakes you always dreamed of making.
The other site is a mad libs type of site. For each story it will make you choose the words needed with drop down menus and you wont see the final story till you are done. It helps the cheating factor that way! I don't know about you, but I always liked these when I was younger.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Promise Christian Academy said...

THanks for the snowflake link. My daughter loves making snowflakes to decorate her room each year...
Hilda Rebecca