Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Homeschool memoirs #10 10 Timely Facts


Theme for the week:
"The time will be changing again. I think on Sunday but not sure. Anyhow this is our 10th Homeschool Memoirs so this week it’s going to be about 10 timely facts about you! Write 10 interesting, crazy, weird, fun facts about you! Include facts about you as a woman, a wife, a mommy, a homeschooler, a homekeeper, a taxi-driver, a cook, etc . I only put 10 facts because I didn’t want to overwhelm you, but you’re welcome to do more! I just posted 101 Facts about myself on my blog, which you can take a look at if you should like."

Since this is suppose to be TIMELY facts, I guess I can start with this:
1) Today is my birthday
2) Even with all my responsibilities, I still every once in awhile get so caught up in a book I will be up till 4am reading.
3) In high school my friends would faint if I showed up at school in a skirt, now my friends would faint to see me in pants.
4) I don't like to watch movies (unless they are really good ones) without doing something else at the same time- knitting, looking at books, etc. I often follow a movie as I surf the web on the computer which drives my husband crazy.
5) I drink lots of herbal tea but no regular black tea, I can't handle the tannic acid in the tea.
6) I don't mind a room warm or cold as long as the heat or cool air isn't blowing directly on me.
7) I'm not very good at grammar, but hate to send any emails or post a blog with bad grammar or misspelled words.
8) I am not a talker.
9) I love everything to do with pregnancy and birth and after my children are older may train to be a doula or midwife.
10) I browse the nonfiction books at the library like most people browse at a clothing store.

No comments: