Jacque over at Walking Therein tagged whoever wanted to do this and since I love so much about fall I thought I would jump right in. If you want to do it, visit Jocelyn at A pondering Heart for the picture and let me know so I can visit you and see your answers!
Here are my favorite fall-
1. Favorite Smell? There are so many smells of fall I like its hard to decide on one alone. I like- cinnamon, pumpkin, bonfires, fall leaves, apples
2. Favorite Food? I like being able to start making comforting warm stuff again like chili. I also like my hubby's pumpkin pie cheesecake
3. Favorite Color? the deep fiery red of the maple tree when it changes
4. Favorite Drink? apple cider
5. Favorite Treat? I don't eat them often, but apples with caramel
6. Favorite Place to go? For a walk in the woods
7. Favorite Candy? I haven't had any chocolate in awhile, but dark chocolate peanut M&M's are one of my favorites. If I had to pick from what I eat now, it would have to be caramels or Paydays
8. Favorite Movie to watch? I can't think of a fall movie that I like, but I do like the old black and white classics. A real good one is The Little Minister with Katherine Hepburn.
9. Favorite Clothing to wear? As I am not getting out my fall clothes, having to go to the maternity clothes instead, its hard to tell you what fall clothes I have that I like the most as I haven't seen them since last year. I do like being able to put on a sweater though.
10. Favorite Outdoor Activity? A bonfire with the kids in the backyard
11. Favorite Football Team? Don't ask me why as I am not a real big football fan and don't live anywhere near there, but the Carolina Panthers
13. Favorite Haunted place? Let's change that around to Favorite Place to Haunt (visit frequently)
14. Favorite Food at Thanksgiving Dinner? My dad's stuffing
15. Favorite Pie? Apple
16. Favorite Fall Hobby? Preparing for Christmas- we make our gifts and have to start early, so fall is when we start making our lists and doing our crafting/baking, etc. Also knitting tends to lend itself more to fall then most seasons.
17. Favorite Fall Memory? When I was a kid (around 9) my mom, sisters and I took part in a Fall Fest that taught people about the crafts and traditions of the 18th century. They had apple butter making (over an open fire), butter making, Johnny cakes made in a fire with a dutch oven, corn husk doll making, etc. We were the demonstrators for the candle dipping. We had a big kettle with wax and water in it sitting over an open fire and we dipped candlewick in it and helped people try their hand at it as well. My mom also had a treadle machine and quilting stuff on display and she allowed people to try their hand at hand quilting two 4" squares together or using the treadle machine to sew them.
18. Favorite Fall Sight? The colors of the trees
19. Overall Favorite thing about Fall? Lots of family events start up in the fall- birthdays, Thanksgiving, etc. and there are fun activities like fall fests and walks etc. to do. Lots of time to spend outside in some really nice weather.