Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ebates website

A few months ago a neat website was brought to my attention- Ebates.com If you sign up with ebates and then go shopping online through their website you earn cash back on everything you buy. I bought some things at Office Depot and earned 3% cash back and then went to Puritans Pride and earned 7% cash back. Right now Ebates is offering a deal- anyone who signs up through my link and buys something from a store through Ebates will earn themselves $5 and also earn me $5. I figure if they pay you to shop online then what is not to like about it? Plus they also send out an email every week of stores that are offering special deals and every day you can go to their site and see who is offering double cash back.

1 comment:

Family W said...

Very cool....thanks for sharing this! Blessings ---Lynn