Lynn at One Way or Another nominated me for a Nice Matters Award! As it is my first award I am rather touched. Not only that, but she said some really sweet words about me. Thank you Lynn!
This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends & those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.
1) Seeking Rest in the Ancient Paths is a good read. She has a good blog for reading while curled up with a cup of tea.
2) Just Call Me Jamin always finds great homeschool ideas to write about and her lapbook ideas are great. She also has a great sense of humor.
3) Large Family Mothering always gives me a little bit of inspiration. If she can seem so relaxed and at ease with life when she has 14 then I can do it with 6!
4) A Walk Through the Valley is where I got the idea to start doing my Thursday Thankful Thirteen. She has a Mr. Linky in her post every Thursday if you want to join in.
5) Angel's of Heart has a nice blog. She actually has a theme for the posts each day of the week. I should try something like that- it might help my creative juices flow more (I work better with some sort of guidelines).
Well that is 5 awards. I would have 7 only Lynn already nominated Hilda and I can't nominate Lynn as she gave me the award. Alright, tomorrow I will let everyone know of their new awards. Right now I have to deal with a youngin that is awfully happy and much more awake then I would like him to be right now!