Friday, September 14, 2007

Blogger Friend School #2 Sweet Dreams



Last week in the assignment for BFS we told of our dream location for blogging. This week we are suppose to turn that dream towards reality a little and try to make your current blogging location a little more like our dream. That is a little hard with my picture last week being of a beach area in Taiwan. However, I can clean up my blogging area (also known as my bill paying desk, my schoolwork planning desk, my general paper collecting site, etc.) and make it a little more cozy with stuff around it to remind me of my dream site. Of course that means I would have to clean. And I don't do that very well. If you keep up on my blog you know that I did NOT enter a contest on organizing your desk as I thought I would never get it done in the five days she gave to submit your desk for the competition. So I am going to have to work on things over the next day or so and get my computer area into a bit of a nicer setup. Hopefully I can come back and finish this post with some neat pictures of my new blogging spot.

Okay, it is Friday and I frankly don't have any progress made on the desk. Well, I wouldn't say *no* progress, I did remove all the papers except the ones I need to deal with asap. All the rest of the papers are sitting in a heap on the floor *next* to my desk. That being said I am going to paint a word picture of my new blogging spot for you as I am not brave enough to let you see my total lack of organization.

I am going to get out my fall candles I mentioned them in a recent post here) and have one burn while I type. I am also going to start drinking tea again (I go in spurts from none to four cups a day) or some other warm drinks. I will continue to work on the clutter as we all know how much better we work in a nice organized environment. As it gets colder I will also be adding a nice blanket to the mix as we keep the heat low in our house and it gets nippy. Its much nicer when you are cozied up under a blanket.

A verse that is on my heart is- Proverbs 28:13-14

13 He who conceals his sins does not prosper,
but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD,
but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.

3 comments:

HL said...

Wonderful BFS - Assignment #2! Thanks for sharing your word picture... and I completely understand about having to clean up in order to get ready for this assignment - having the stack of papers beside my desk as well (but you can't see them in my pic). We will get there one day!

Be Blessed, Heather
http://hljourney.wordpress.com (as I am no longer using my blogger account)

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

That's a great scripture passage. I need to add that to our verses to memorize. Have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

I laughed as I related to your blogging spot. Mine too is the "multi" task desk area. Great word picture. I have always loved reading books without pics, so much that you can "see" in the words written on the pages:)Have a blessed week.
Stacy