Friday, June 1, 2007

What My Title Means

I thought maybe I should spend my first post explaining about the title of my blog. I am a wife (for 10 1/2 years), mother of six (ages 3 months to 9 years), stay at home mom, and home schooler. Those are my main jobs, though not my only jobs. Needless to say, having six young ones home all the time (and a husband who is currently always home) and trying to school them and keep up with everything life can get just a bit crazy.
This blog is where I will record all those glimpses of calm, all of the triumphs over struggles, all the stuff that makes up the real reason for life. This blog will be my record of sanity. I will also post any and all information that I have come across that may help you find your calm. I am here to help me maintain the me in all of the mom, wife, church member, teacher, etc. rolls that I fill. I hope you enjoy my little piece of calm in the midst of the chaos of life.

1 comment:

Promise Christian Academy said...

Kate,
You are doing a great job on your blog! Isn't it fun and relaxing? You seem to be doing well during this trial of your husband's injuries. I truly pray it is only for a season. I know that having a fat baby to love on always make life seem more bearable!