Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday afternoon


I thought I would share a little of what we did after church today. Our church hosted its very own car show. Local car enthusiasts will come to your location and pay a few dollars entry fee so that they can park their old car and hang out with other car enthusiasts and their old cars.


The youth had a stand with hot dogs and bakery they sold to raise money for a youth event.
The kids had fun looking at all of the old cars. We had a good time and there was a great turnout. I heard there were at least 80 cars that showed up. Hopefully we can do it again next year.

2 comments:

Promise Christian Academy said...

Kate,
that sounds like fun! The grocery store down the street has a car show often, I never thought of doing it at a church, though. My daughter likes classic cars (isn't that strange? I have four boys and it is my daughter who likes old cars? I think it may be the beauty of them that draws her, not the engine!)
Hilda Rebecca

Family W said...

This is so much 'our thing'. Andy is drawn to these things like a bee to its hive. We're always talking about 'one day' we'll get an old fixer-upper, just for us that we can have for date nights. We can always dream... :)