Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday afternoon


I thought I would share a little of what we did after church today. Our church hosted its very own car show. Local car enthusiasts will come to your location and pay a few dollars entry fee so that they can park their old car and hang out with other car enthusiasts and their old cars.


The youth had a stand with hot dogs and bakery they sold to raise money for a youth event.
The kids had fun looking at all of the old cars. We had a good time and there was a great turnout. I heard there were at least 80 cars that showed up. Hopefully we can do it again next year.

2 comments:

Promise Christian Academy said...

Kate,
that sounds like fun! The grocery store down the street has a car show often, I never thought of doing it at a church, though. My daughter likes classic cars (isn't that strange? I have four boys and it is my daughter who likes old cars? I think it may be the beauty of them that draws her, not the engine!)
Hilda Rebecca

Our Family of Five said...

This is so much 'our thing'. Andy is drawn to these things like a bee to its hive. We're always talking about 'one day' we'll get an old fixer-upper, just for us that we can have for date nights. We can always dream... :)