Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday's Thankful Thirteen (17)

Last night as I was going to bed, the dishwasher was running and the washer was on timer to run later in the night. That meant I would be waking up to clean dishes and clean diapers. It brought me to the awareness of how thankful I am for modern conveniences. Here is my list of all I am thankful for-

1) washer
2) dishwasher
3) stove (may I add my *new* stove with working hinges on the oven door, thank you dad!)
4) blender (love those smoothies!)
5) running water in the house
6) toilets
7) computers and the internet
8) automobiles
9) cameras (can you imagine not having *any* pictures of your children as they grow up?)
10) microwaves
11) modern medicine- it may have its issues, but its better then leeches, right?
12) sound systems- I know an awful lot of our congregation would not be able to hear pastor preach without it
13) refrigerator

1 comment:

Family W said...

definitely better than leeches! :)

Love the new header. :)