Friday, August 31, 2007

Thursday's Thankful Thirteen (10)

Another busy day. One of theses days I am going to get this done on Wednesday night and post it early for a change! I just read a post today about a woman who got to hear for the first time. I guess she has been deaf all her life and was able to get a hearing device that alolows her to hear now. In honor of her I thought I would give a list of sounds I am thankful for.

1) Baby noises

2) little kids giggling

3) the sound of the ocean

4) Dan saying I love you

5) praise and worship music

6) motorcycle engines

7) birds singing

8) a good rain storm

9) my children praying

10) waterfalls

11) a good sermon

12) fighter jets (the Air Show has the thunderbirds coming this year and they always do practice over our house)

13) race car engines

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love watching the Thunderbirds! So much fun!